I feel like weeping. With joy. Because my life is about to be changed.
I have found www.fresh365online.com. I hereby pronounce any of you who have known about this blog and not told me: guilty of high treason.
I feel like these recipes were written by my alter ego. You know, the one with no kids and an east coast designer job and the time and wherewithal to be 100% devoted to CSAs and adapting vegetarian recipes and never letting fresh produce go bad in the fridge. These recipes contain delightful spins on all of my favorite ingredients, and none of the ones I loathe. They are simple enough not to take too much time, but gourmet (and meatless. and local!) enough to satisfy my higher-than-the-average-American's food standards. And hello, variety! I have been in such a food rut lately, which is not hard to do as a vegetarian mom with little time to spare exploring the complexities of Meyer lemons and fiddlehead ferns. Thank you Erin for doing it for me.
Stay tuned for my reviews of some sure-to-be fabulous recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment