Sunday, November 24, 2013

Broccoli Chicken Casserole


Broccoli Chicken Casserole

2 pkg frozen broccoli (but of course, fresh is better
2 ½ C diced cooked chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Cook 2 pkg frozen broccoli according to directions.  Drain and cool.  Put in bottom of 9x11 glass baking dish.  Place over broccoli about 2 ½ C diced cooked chicken.  Sauce: 2 cans cream of chicken soup, ¾ C mayo, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 2/3 tsp curry powder, cooked carrots.  Pour sauce over chicken.  Sprinkle top with ½ C grated cheddar cheese.  Mix ½ C bread crumbs with 1 Tbsp melted butter and sprinkle over mixture.  Bake 30 min at 350.

1 comment:

  1. I never measure the broccoli and chicken--just put a bunch in till it looks good. And I make the sauce with one can of soup, a cup of mayo, 1 T lemon juice, 1 tsp curry powder. Instead of bread crumbs and melted butter I use Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing mix (blue bag).

    ReplyDelete