Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crunchy Beef Casserole

2 cups corkscrew macaroni (rotini) but you can use a different shape
1 pound ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
14 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
3/4 cup chopped green pepper (I think I only had red so I used that)
1 can french-fried onions

Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a casserole dish.

Cook macaroni as directed on the package; drain. Brown beef in large skillet until no longer pink. Drain the fat. Combine all ingredients except the french-fried onions and spoon into casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover, top with the french-fried onions, and bake for 5 minutes longer.

This is the other casserole recipe Katie and Jess wanted. Again, another B. But easy to take to someone when they need a meal. Cheap and not too bad tasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment